Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I was never really good at Limbo

So I have a job interview at Cici's in about an hour, a pizza cook. I don't know what to expect but I won't be able to accept the job if they pay me anywhere near minimum wage. 700 Dollars a month in bills can't quite be covered by $7.65 an hour. Oh well, an interview is better than nothing. It just doesn't seem worth it, working 40 hours a week for minimum wage when I could sell my car, and have enough money to pay my bills until I ship out. Well, that's assuming I could get the price I want for my car. And it's never good to count your chicken's before they hatch. Perhaps I'll just throw my car up on some ad sites and see if I get any takers and go from there? Still have to go to the interview though...eh, I could get a surprise!

So...question: How do you all cope with your bills? Do you have a partner who you split half/half with? Do you work your ass off and hope you have enough? Do you have a well paying job? Are you on disability?

Please make me feel like I'm not the only one stuck in limbo right now ha ha

6 comments:

  1. Take every opportunity you can get. Maybe you'll meet someone there who will put your life in a different direction.

    I moved back home because I couldn't pay my bills and get through school. So I'm kind of in limbo too. I need to be able to support myself but that's so hard when you want to focus on education. So I dropped both for now.

    At least you'll get free pizza? Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm living with my parents since they pretty much fucked up my life and shipped me down here. Pretty much they pay for everything to say "Sorry we messed up your social life and education". But now that I seriously want to head back to my old town, I need to start looking for ways to make cash to get the hell put of here. Kinda sucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still live with my parents lol I'm a loser >_< but I'm in college

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take every opportunity you can get. I live alone and while am stable now had some finance issues early on. Sometimes you got to prioritize the bills and at times put off that certain bill to next month.

    It sucks man but you just got to roll with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck man. What I do is try and keep it very simple, not waste cash on too many things. have utilities and when I'm absolutely sure I can handle it, I take on more.

    ReplyDelete